April 20-April 23
- How has COVID-19 affected your birth state?
- How has COVID-19 affected the state you currently live in today?
- Summarize how the world has been impacted from COVID-19 from Jan.2 thru March 12th
- Summarize how the world has been impacted from COVID-19 from March 12-April 30th.
- How did COVID-19 affect your plans during your Spring Break?
- IF you were governor of Oklahoma, what COVID-19 guidelines would you suggest the people of Oklahoma follow?
- IF you were the mayor of your home town, what plans would you put in place to help flatten the curve of COVID-19?
April 27-April 30
Final Exam: 20-years from now you are a famous historical writer and you have been asked to write a section on the COVID-19 pandemic of 2020. This lesson will be used by teachers all across Oklahoma to teach high school students how COVID-19 changed the World. I am looking forward to reading your creative responses.
Email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a picture of assignments to 580-317-5180.
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!